Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend at home






Outfit details: Top- Monteau, Shorts- Cotton On, Tights- Romwe, Shoes- Madden Girl

So far this weekend has been one spent at home. I've been catching up on some pending stuff, planning, and getting things organized for the coming week. My hubby and I also got to do some cooking together, which is always enjoyable. The only thing we went out for was a Target run. Oh man, and the Target curse gets us every time! I walked out of there with lipstick, a planner, and vanilla frozen yogurt. All necessary things to have, right? ;)

I obviously have valentines day in mind by the looks of this outfit! I love valentines day. Hearts everywhere. Cute red and pink things. Chocolate. This year I am so tempted to buy valentines day cards for all of my family and friends just like elementary school. I used to love those so hard! Oh the memories.

21 comments:

  1. you're so adorable. i love those tights! and shoes! and this entire outfit and wish it was warm enough for shorts here! dang winter.

    i totally miss school valentine's day. we should definitely bring that back for the real world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweet friend! That would be so fun! I would always get so excited about which cards I picked!

      Delete
  2. i love love your top i adore the swetty color and the forme (sorry for my bad english)


    http://steph-annieblog.blogspot.fr/
    http://steph-annieblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlyn I am SO GLAD i just found your blog! You have an amazing sense of style and I love the way you write. Target runs are the best though aren't they? Haha i always have to buy something :P
    I'm your newest GFC Follower!
    XO
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, target is the best! Why must they always have the cutest things?!

      Delete
  4. Such adorable tights - I've never seen any like that before!!

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is too adorable!!!! so perfect for valentines!!! :D
    so happy to read this post!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those tights! I don't celebrate Valentines though I love going to Target and go into their kitchen section and find the cutest valentine's dishes and glasses for a cheap price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, they have the best deals! Their clearance aisle always has the cutest things too!

      Delete
  7. Hello! This outfit is so cute. I love that top (think I may have almost bought it but resisted and happy to see you wearing it so gorgeously). Also your tights are the cutest. Little early for valentine's day, oh well, plenty of time to plan ahead :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! I love this top! It's so comfy!

      Delete
  8. I love your tights! I have a collection of tights just like those. :)
    xo Jenna
    http://www.circusofcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm LOVING this look! It reminds me of a really really cute Minnie Mouse! Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like a darling valentine yourself in this.

    ReplyDelete