Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Deck The Walls With Hearts







Outfit Details: Bow- c/o KM Little Somethings, Dress- Red Velvet shop, Shoes- Preview 

February is approximating, and I'm starting to get really excited for Valentines day! I'm planning on hanging this little heart garland from Target on one of my walls. I don't know if I'll be ever to take it down though. It may just turn into a permanent house decoration! I also did what I said I would do, and bought Valentines just like the elementary school days. I'll be packing them with every order from my IG/online shop in the month of February along with a little heart lollipop. Cute little details are the best part about packages! It makes it fun to pack them up too.

I am currently planning for the month of February, and I'm really excited for what's to come! This goes for my life and Little Red Bowtalk as well. I'm really loving 2013 so far. I can't imagine what the rest of the year will look like!



16 comments:

  1. Yay for The Postal Service!! I heard that they are getting back together this year. I'm not sure if it's just for a reunion tour of if they are making a new album but either way it is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that garland! I need to hunt it down in my target. It's too cute. I made some oragami hearts for decoration because why not? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love this garland! Had to have it! Love that origami heart idea too! So cute!

      Delete
  3. That dress is beautiful, you look adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable!
    I'm also horrible with taking down decorations. I only usually decorate for halloween though. Most of the stuff I can leave up. Stays up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! So fitting for the holiday. I too purchased that incredible garland. Its hanging over my bed :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! Isn't this garland the cutest thing ever?! Love that idea of hanging it over the bed!

      Delete
  6. Hey dolly bird! Are those felt hearts? I have a DIY on the way with little felties too. Great post and always adorable.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! Thank you! I need to check out your DIY too!

      Delete
  7. Your garland is so cute! I love your outfit and shoes too! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm jealous for a whole lot of reasons here! One, you have that heart garland! Our target never got it. Two, you have the postal service vinyl! And three, you're just so freaking adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete