Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy new year, loves! I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve! It's time to start out fresh, and with a positive outlook. My goal is to maintain it! I have a good feeling about this year though. I hope to make a lot of amazing memories and to accomplish many goals this year.

Yesterday I had the best time with my family! Due to moving, we didn't get to have a proper Christmas celebration so we postponed it for New Year's Eve. My sister is one of the most amazing cooks I know, and she brought tamales and bread pudding. We stuffed ourselves just like we do every Christmas! We ate, played La Loteria, laughed, talked, and opened presents.

Ten minutes before the clock struck twelve, we got into New Years mode. We started getting the cider and the noise makers ready. Once twelve came around, I welcomed the year with a kiss from my sweetheart. We have a great year ahead of us. Celebrating these moments with the people you love is the best way to greet the year! Welcome, 2013!

Outfit details: Top- Ann Taylor, Skirt- Forever 21, Tights- Target, Shoes- Forever 21

















7 comments:

  1. Happy new years!! Your outfit is very pretty, love that fun skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously freaking out right now! We look like twins in the top picture. It's like looking in a mirror!Check this out.

    http://nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/2012/05/picnic-dress.html

    xoxo

    Love your blog by the way and I'm now following you!

    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Wow! Twinsies! So glad you love my blog! I love yours too! :)

      Delete
    2. Taylor forwarded the link to me and I asked," When and Where was that? Funny! Anyhow great style!

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit! And the food looks yummy, but you had me at tamales. I love them!

    ReplyDelete