Monday, January 7, 2013

Casual Days

I am a wear-a-dress-everyday type of girl, but recently that has been changing. I have been wearing jeans a lot more than usual. I blame it on the bone chilling weather, but it could also be because I found the perfect jeans. When we go to the mall, my hubby and I usually go to Hot Topic because that's a place where we can both be nerds freely. What can I say, we both share a love for cartoons! Total nerd alert. Long story short, I found the best jeans there! Since I'm a bit on the short side, it's so hard to find jeans that aren't too long for me. I have to roll these up too, but I like how it looks. They also have every color! I got them in dark denim and red.

This has to be one of my favorite casual outfits. It's so comfy, and it involves my favorite mouse, Mickey! The shoes I'm wearing were a Christmas gift from my momma as well. Love them so much! The jeans and a t-shirt look is really growing on me. I love that it could be used for running errands throughout the day, but it you can add some fancy accessories and you have a date outfit too!

I love dressing up, but a laid back outfit can do the job too. 


Outfit details: Top- Walt Disney World, Jeans- LOVEsick, Shoes- Madden Girl




12 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit, I love your jeans, adds some colour to the cold winter days! :D

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I like wearing bright colors on cold days... Makes me feel rebellious. :P

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm so a jeans girl. I practically live in them. And your outfit is really cute - totally something I'd wear. The shoes? LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute outfit! love the red pants. just found your blog through a friend! hope to get to know ya betteR!

    morgan

    morganandnormanreece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Love those shoes girl.

    xo

    Taylor

    Nothing but a Pigeon

    ReplyDelete