Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Girls + Levi Day


 My mom, sister, and I are the three musketeers. We always have a great time when we are together, and with Levi, my baby nephew, we have an even better time! Today we had a little date. The weather was perfect. We ate, shopped, laughed, talked, and just had an amazing time! My nephew had me smiling the whole day! He's such a happy little guy, and he makes everyone around him happy as well. I especially love when I bring out my camera and he says "cheeeeese!" It is the cutest thing! If you look at his face on these pictures you can almost just hear him saying it! The only hard part about today was saying goodbye! Oh, and also the fact that I decided to wear these high heel boots! My feet were killin' me by the end of the day, but I can't complain too much... I love these boots! 

Outfit details: Top- J.Crew, Skirt- Chadwicks, Boots- Modcloth, Scarf- T.J.Maxx, Purse- Thrifted

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute kid! Your sister is beautiful! I also want her shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the child on the leash..that's the cutest pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, how cute! these are lovely photos :) i love your navy/red combo, very wintery nautical. and your sissy's shoes are sweet too!

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post and photos. Sounds like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your outfits! You are so adorable! I follow you on Instagram and now I've found your blog! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I absolutely adore your blog! I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog award! You can check out the post on my blog, Typographie Vintage!

    http://typographievintage.blogspot.com/2013/01/typographie-has-been-nominated-for.html

    Cheers!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete