Thursday, January 3, 2013

Daily Hair + Makeup Routine





I love seeing the different cosmetics and hair techniques that people use! So I decided to share my own daily hair and makeup routine.

My makeup and hair is pretty simple. I don't use too many products. This year I may try new products, and watch some tutorials. I have yet to try smokey eye makeup!

I listed the products by the order that I use them on the photos. You can find most of the products I use at Target, except for my foundation. I get my foundation at my local Sephora store. It's the best foundation I have ever used! I got it for my wedding, and never stopped using it since. Also, the curling iron I use is Revlon. I don't know exactly what model it is, but I got it at Target about a year ago and I love the way it curls my hair.

Well,  Here it goes!


1. Olay Active hydrating lotion // 2. Cover FX Natural FX Water Based Foundation // 3. NYC Concealer // 4. NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder // 5. Cover girl Instant Cheekbones (230) // 6. NYC Brush On Brow Kit // 7. Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner // 8. Old Eyelash curler // 9. Cover Girl Lashblast Volume // 10. Softlips Lip Balm & Rimmel Pink Blush Lipstick
















14 comments:

  1. Cute girl. I love learning people's make-up routine, too. Mine is so boring. I seriously need to change it up. I hate watching videos because I always feel like I'm doing it wrong SLASH it never turns out the way I want. SO. I'm boring and do the same thing day after day. This year could possibly be the year for new make up and hair routines?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That same thing happens to me! When I try new things it ends up going horribly wrong too. Here's to 2013! :P

      Delete
  2. You're so pretty! I've always struggled with curling my hair, do you think you could possibly do a video tutorial on it, or describe how you go about doing it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely do a video tutorial for you!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyebrows are perfect.

    just... throwing that out there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute :)
    Your blog is adorable
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete