Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bunnies and Bows







 Outfit details: Dress- Erin Fetherston for Target, Top- Forever 21, Cardigan- J.Crew, Tights- Target, Shoes- Preview, Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters

Weekends are for fun, and for fun outfits too! Today I got to wear one of my favorite dresses that my sister gifted me! She had gotten it when it first came out years ago, and she knew how much I loved it. so she gave it to me! What a sweet sister I have! I wore it for a day out with the hubby.

This weekend was quite an exciting one for me! I found lots of great deals on things that I've been wanting for a while. However, my favorite of all is my new Cannon Rebel T4i! This is one thing I've been wanting for quite a while now. I've been having so much fun with it today! I have a lot to learn, but I'm really excited for all the photos and videos that are to come! 


Also, we have a winner for the KM Little Somethings Giveaway!
Congrats, Vanessa! 
Thank you to all of you who participated!

10 comments: