Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Favorite Beauty Products


1. Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation- Sephora

I may have mentioned in one of my previous posts that I have been using this foundation for about 2 years now. That is how much I love it! I purchased it for my wedding day makeup, and I decided to make it part of my daily makeup routine. The coverage is amazing! It stays on all day and still looks great at the end of the day. I also love that it is a water-based foundation. All of the other ones that I have tried have caused me to breakout except for this one. It also keeps my face moisturized. So many pros to this foundation!

2. Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner- Target  

This eyeliner gives you no room for messing up! I am VERY uncoordinated, and am at risk of looking like a Disney villain every time I apply eyeliner. However, this eyeliner has changed things for me. The way the pen is shaped makes it so easy and fast to apply. It also stays on all day! Best eyeliner I've used yet.

3. TRESemme FreshStart Dry Shampoo (Color Care)- Target

I used dry shampoo for the first time in my life about two weeks ago. Dry shampoo, where have you been all my life?! I first heard of this shampoo from Amber of I Love You to the Moon. Her hair always looks amazing as can be so I decided to give it a try. Oh, and I love it! I've heard that dry shampoo leaves residue. This one leaves no residue. It gives my hair volume too!

4. L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick, Tropical Coral- Target

This is the best quality yet affordable lipstick I have ever used. I absolutely love the color too! It is very soft and really gives a natural look.This has been my go-to lipstick lately.

5. Nail Polish, Office- American Apparel

I absolutely adore the color of this nail polish! I love that I only need to apply one coat when I use it. That means it'll last me longer! It also dries very fast.


Have any of you used these products? How did you like them? Also, if you have any recommendations leave them on the comments below! I love trying new products!  

 

17 comments:

  1. I love cover FX products. They feel really nice on the skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are amazing! Especially their new formula!

      Delete
  2. I've been shopping around a little bit for a dry shampoo(there are so many!) but i think you have me sold on the Tresemme, I'm going to have to give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with dry shampoo. So far, Tresemme's is my favorite brand. And it smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used so many hair shampoos from many brands but Herbal shampoos are the best for me.
    Hair Shampoo
    Aloe Vera Gel

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all here concerning the way to economize on groceries and gas, except for those that purchase plenty of beauty product together with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, lotion, makeup, etc. it appears they're defrayal quite an little bit of cash anyway. Beauty product are costly and might add up quick. fortuitously, there are a couple of tips that may assist you save quite an bit on your favorite product.
    Thanks:
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! Some people are using beauty products but we need to make sure that we are the safe and effective. I want to share with you the helsekostbutik where you can purchase the best beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  7.  I love how skin reprieves from those pimple scars, and invigorates into a soft supple texture. My summer skin care routine with BLACKWOOD FOR MEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. cruelty free marketplace

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Chemical free beauty products

    ReplyDelete
  10. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Omaha cosmetic center

    ReplyDelete
  11. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. How to start a candle business

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. laser hair removal cost Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! jade or rose quartz roller

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. gua sha roller

    ReplyDelete