Monday, February 25, 2013

February Snapshots


February came and went, but boy did we have fun this month! Here's a few of the highlights of my month:

♥  The hubby and I went on a little adventure to Knight's Ferry. It was nice get out of the 'burbs and see some country roads.

♥  This month was also what I like to call Love month. Yes, Valentine's day is such a marketing scheme, but it's the cutest one! I've been sending out valentines and candy in all of this month's packages from my IG shop (@shoplittleredbowtique). Everyone loves candy!

♥  Last week was my hubby's birthday, and we pretty much celebrated the whole week. I would bake this guy a cake everyday if I could. Too bad we'd be headed toward heart attack-ville.

♥  Oh, and I also took a lot of pictures of my feet.

I'm SO looking forward to the month of March! Spring is coming! Hooray! This month I got a taste of some warm weather, but I can't wait for it to stay for good. 

All the pictures above are from my Instagram feed. If you have Instagram,  follow me @littleredbowtique!

6 comments:

  1. I agree that it is a marketing scheme, but what a great thing to build a market on! I love February! Valentine's Day is my favorite, next to planning my children's birthday parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute you sent candy with your packages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! Who doesn't love candy, right?!

      Delete
  3. i love all of your instagram pictures! so pretty and inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete