Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Jon!






24 years ago the most amazing man was born, and I am so glad to call him my husband.

 Happy birthday sweetheart! I am so excited to be celebrating your birthday with you today. Here comes another year of life, and I am so glad that I get to live it with you. I am so blessed to have such wonderful person like you in my life. Thank you for bringing me so much joy and completing me. Thanks for being the best friend I've ever had, and for sticking by my side no matter what. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out! You've accomplished so much in your life, and I can't wait to see the multitude of things you will accomplish in the future. You're amazing. I love you! Now lets have some more cake.

2 comments:

  1. Awwhhhh this is such adorable post :) Hope his birthday was just the greatest. Too cute

    xo inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete