Sunday, February 17, 2013

Here Comes the Sun




 Outfit details: Dress- Forever 21 // Tights- Modcloth // Shoes- Natualizer // Shades- Tumbleweeds Handcraft

The sun decided to make an appearance this weekend, and I love it!  It was so warm out that I even wore a sleeveless dress! No sweater in sight today. I am totally ready for more of this weather! 

I know that we are about a month away from it being officially spring, but I am already ready for what it brings. Spring has got to be my favorite season. The weather is perfect, the flowers bloom, kids bust out with their lemonade, and I get to wear colorful dresses! Oh, and sunglasses! It doesn't get much better than that, right?!

12 comments:

  1. Love those sunglasses. So cheery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much! Tumbleweeds Handcraft is the best!

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! It's so pretty. Polka dots are my favorite pattern and they're perfect so spring. Also your sunnies are too cute for words!

    -Jess
    http://www.JessicasWonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love finding cute tights like these!

      Delete
  4. I love spring too- even though Arizona summers are BRUTAL! This dress is perfect, I kinda want to run to F21 as fast as I can to look for it, but whenever I go for something in particular they never have it :) You look darling as ever and I LOVE your Tumbleweeds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! If you don't find it at your store, you can find them online! It's available in mint and red.

      Delete
  5. Love those tights...well I love the whole outfit! Super cute! Spring needs to hurry up :]

    Lovely blog and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I totally agree! Come soon, Spring!

      Delete
  6. These tights are ridiculous!!! Great look! I relly love it.

    ReplyDelete