Sunday, February 13, 2011

I spy great things.

I am definitely no psychic, but I do imagine what my future will be like. I imagine great things. I imagine my husband and I living a happy life together. I imagine my beautiful future children. I imagine us being stable not only economically, but emotionally. I even see our home and pets! I see many wonderful things in my future, and I pray that God leads me towards them. I once read a book called "The Fourth Dimension" by Dr. David Yonggi Cho, in which he speaks of faith and effective prayer. He says that some people live poor lifestyles because the words that come out of their mouths are oppressive and negative. If we stay positive and think that good things will happen to us, it is very likely that good things will happen to us. When we pray for things, we have to visualize them and exercise our faith! We have a great God who can do all things. We have no reason to expect bad things to happen. We should pray and expect that our prayers will be answered. Matthew 7:7 says "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."

It is inevitable to feel a little doubtful sometimes, but it's definitely not the way to live. When you feel like the stress of life is drowning you, just think of the beautiful light you will see at the end of the tunnel. I have my many moments of stress, but I try to think of the great things my future holds to keep me motivated. If you stay motivated and keep moving forward, you will get to your goal!

Here's a couple of things I see in my future:

1) I don't see us always being this young, but I do see us being this in love with each other. On December 12, 2010 I said some words that I meant with all of my heart. I love will always love Jon. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband, and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him.



" I've got the will to love you always. Through the chilliest winter. The hot summer haze. I've got the will to love you always. I've got the will to love."


2) A beautiful home.



3) My babies! I don't have pictures of them yet, but once I do get some I'm sure I'll be blowing up my blog with them!

4) I know my husband sees this...




But right now I am wanting to be this:



And I very much see it happening in the near future... Like right now! I don't know why I always have to blog in the wee hours of the night. Well goodnight to you all! I hope you dream about your wonderful future! Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment