Thursday, April 4, 2013

Weekday Uniform: Lumberjack Chic







Outfit Details: Dress- Victoria Secret Pink // Tights- Target // Shoes- Minnetonka

I'm back this week with another casual weekday outfit. Do you guys like my post title? Ha! I felt like such a lumberjack yesterday! I love my plaid and fringe. I wasn't quite equipped to cut down any trees, but I was comfortable as can be.

I absolutely love dresses! I think they are so easy to style and oh so comfortable! They pretty much make an outfit, which really comes in handy when you're on the run. Just add some accessories in the mix and you are set to go! I didn't do too much accessorizing with this outfit. I kept it pretty simple with a pair of black tights and my Minnetonka booties. I am a big fan of tights so I wear them all year round. I know there are so many people who would love to trade me places so that they would kick their tights to the curb! I should probably give my legs some sun though or I'll be blinding people whenever I do go bare! 

18 comments:

  1. This whole outfit is perfect! From the minnetonkas to the check showing with the rolled sleeves, I love it. I'm a huge fan of the lumberjack style lol, I'm kind of sad it's getting warmer and I'll have to pack the flannel away for next season

    kendall from buttons & blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you called it lumberjack chic! It's a great post title. Also, love the plaid shirt dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, love this! Those booties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love those booties, friend. actually i looooove all of our outfits. i think you are adorable. :) have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. and in reply to your last comment, i think if we did live closer to each other, we would totally be BFFs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Marlyn! This dress is so cute. It looks like something I would wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i could hace only one thing in my closet it would be dresses! you can dress them up or down... and layers/thights for warmth and take off layers in Summer! love it! Cute outfit!
    Deana, from Birds&Oxfords

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, dresses are such quick and easy outfits!
    http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tights too! I think they're really comfy. If it didn't get so painfully hot in the summer I would wear them all the time too.

    I love your dress! It's has the perfect amount of detail so it doesn't need any accessories. Those are the best for weekends!

    - Hannah
    she could be a pharmer in those clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit. Such a lovely dress and shoes. I'm in love with your shoes :)
    Unlike you i'm not a big fan of tights, i love wearing dresses but i hate tights. They are so uncomfortable. So i'm already looking forward to some spring weather here. :)

    x Audrey
    fashionhightea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is so lovely!

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  12. girl! that has to be the cutest outfit I've seen today.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only scrolled through your first page of recent posts and I love your blog already!

    That dress is cute

    Tiff Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is so cute! I love your minnetonka's! Thanks for sharing :)

    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that dress! And the shoes! I just came across your blog and I love it. Your outfits are all so cute. :)

    I just launched a redesign of my blog. Check it out! 2ndhand Knowledge: A Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute dress! I love these shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How darling :) You should come to Humboldt--home of the lumberjacks. You'd fit riiight in :) Cute blog!

    Irene
    The Lost Caravan

    ReplyDelete