Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy wedding birthday.

Happy 29th anniversary Mom and Dad! If it wasn't for this day, I wouldn't be alive. I am forever thankful to God for the parents he put in my life. I'm also thankful for my husband, and I know one day we'll be celebrating our 29th anniversary too. I look at the long road my parents have been through, and I see that the vows they said twenty-nine years ago were obviously not only words that the were gone with the wind. Marriage is a long journey, but having that person you love with all of your heart next to you makes it worth it. It isn't always easy, but it's so rewarding.

This was my parents on March 7, 1982:



I love this picture! I love my mom's dress! I tried it on a couple of times and seriously wanted to wear it for my wedding. My mom has definitely been an inspiration in the way I dress. I will have to dedicate a post to this one day!

Marriage is awesome. I hope everyone gets to experience it! Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. you look just like your mommy! congrats to her and your dad :) I think its awesome that they have made it together for such a long time :) wish them and you and your hubby years of happiness!

    ReplyDelete