Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How'd everyone's weekend go? Oh wait, it's wednesday.

Why is it that I can talk about the weekend all week? Is it because that's when the fun stuff happens? Probably. Anyway, this past weekend was pretty fun for me! It wasn't one of those "all work, no play" weekends like it's been for the past month.

I went to go watch Annie the musical at the Gallo Center. It was pretty amazing! I grew up to those songs. I especially remember the ghetto Jay-Z version of "It's a Hard Knock Life". That was my song! Anyway, those people have so much talent (even the dog). They are such an inspiration. Makes me wanna be a thespian. Which reminds me, I have to go watch Wicked soon. I would kick myself in the head if they left SF before I watched it. Oh here's a video so you can take a break from my yakkin'.



I also went to go watch Shutter Island. It was freakin' awesome! I love that Leonardo Dicaprio! He did really good on Blood Diamond, but he blew me away with this one. I won't spoil it all for anybody who happens to read this (if anyone does read it). I will just tell you: watch it!

Anyway, today is Wednesday. I have to go to my Biology class tonight. Oh joy! The best part is that I don't have to go to that class again until next Monday! Yay! Weekend time. American Idol comes out tonight too. I hadn't watched the whole season of any American Idol, but I think this season it will be different. Especially since Andrew Garcia is there, and I'm sure he'll stick around for a very, very, very long time. Well that's pretty much the plan for the rest of this rainy day. Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment